Thursday, April 1, 2010

delirious ... the brutal realities!



so as i'm getting ready this morning, thinking about what needs to get done tonight after work, and i realize that "today" is THURSDAY!!! that means there is NO tomorrow night of working for me! soooo, so much for the plan i made last night, i will be in PA tomorrow night visiting with fam. i guess that only leaves TONIGHT to get everything done including packing, which for me, takes awhile as i bring my whole closet. :) so regardless, i'm not going to be able to fit everything in that I had hoped for before leaving on our trip. i'm still going to try to fit in my photoshoot tonight and hopefully some posts for the weekend. but, the rest of my printing will have to happen next week. so in the meantime, i thought i'd share a few pix of the new prints i will be making "next week". ;)
i hope your as excited as me.

(Note: at midnight last night, i decided that maybe i should stop printing so the neighbors don't get mad. so the last pix i've posted are of my screen and transparency, not the actual print).

No comments:

Post a Comment