Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Weekend Catchup: Another Feature + Friends








+i apologize for my lack of posts this week. i was visiting some dear ol' friends in DC this past weekend and am now playing catch up. i also just found out that i am going to have my first show on May 5th - yipeee!!!! so, i'm in a scurry to stock up.

+if you haven't yet checked out my NEW napkin designs, please do (www.twiddleandtweet.etsy.com) bec/ i must say, they are BEAUTIFUL! In fact, my NEW Desert Rose napkins just got featured in the Etsy Treasury today, so please check it out! :)

http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list_west.php?room_id=96199

+And don't forget, MOM's Day is just around the corner (May 9)! Surprise her with a set (or two) of my NEW Flora Napkins, just in time for her to entertain. Or say I LOVE YOU with a special pillow that simply says L-O-V-E like no other. My light+airy bamboo scarves would also make the perfect accessory for her summer/beach attire. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment