Wednesday, April 28, 2010

stocking up...


I've been working hard at preparing for my first spring show, and luckily my Mom was able to hook me up with some great wooden displays from her shop - www.woodscountrydecor.com - which is absolutely fabulous by the way! (If you ever find yourself in Central PA, you MUST stop in. It's one of the most relaxing, coziest places to visit, and the shop is always full of new treasures!) Above is one of the wooden tote/tool box I got from her that I jammed full of napkin sets. It's looking great and now I'm really starting to get excited! But the reality is, I still have a TON more that needs to be done before the sale. eek! So, it's going to be a crazy next 6 days, but I'm sure it will be well worth it!

Oh yeah, and one more thing ...which how can I forget?! Check out my NEW petals of love napkins printed in gold on navy fabric!!! I had printed this design on a small run of tea towels and sold out, so I've reinvented it a second round, only this time with longer stems. Hope you like! ...plenty more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment