Tuesday, June 1, 2010

View an Etsy Front Page Treasury List - The Vault on Craft Cult



Etsy FRONT PAGE!!!!
No wayyyyy... Check it out:

View an Etsy Front Page Treasury List - The Vault on Craft Cult

So I am obviously still learning my way around etsy and how it works bec/ I just got featured on the etsy HOMEPAGE "3" times. I was checking my facebook, which I hadn't done in awhile (eek!, only more reason for me to get an iPhone - do you hear that honey. tehe.) anyways, my coworkers and hubby kept telling me that my facebook post said I was featured on the etsy "homepage". I was like, what! that can't be right bec/ I didn't post that, I literally had thought someone hacked into my account to spam me. Well, I had fogotten that I had requested etsy to post any news feeds or features on my fb account ... so, that's exactly what it did, and YAY! thanks etsy! even after a bit of panic, i was ecstatic to find out it was real!

i am still searching for my two other homepage features to post (since I missed them as well), how horrible! once i find them i will include them as well. weeee...

ps) just a sidenote:: i realize although features may be VERY exciting for me!, they may not be all that exciting to all of you. So I apologize that my posts have been less exciting lately. i will try my best to beef up my soon-to-come posts. i am going to try to figure out a way to better consolidate my features instead of all these small, random feature posts. if anyone has any suggestions, i'm dying to know! :D thanks for y'alls patience. i'm still learning to improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment